These Turkey and Kale Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms are full of taste, excessive in protein, and half the work of your typical stuffed mushrooms.
- Shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and stems eliminated (any measurement, however medium/giant caps work greatest)
- 1 lb lean floor turkey
- half of cup candy onion, diced
- half of cup Celery, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- half of cup shiitake mushrooms (further from caps)
- 1 cup Kale, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- Oil and cayenne
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Asiago cheese
Observe: I used eight medium/giant caps and had further turkey combination for leftovers. Use solely sufficient cheese to style to maintain it low calorie.