I had my massive “aha” cooking second in 2003 after I was watching Sandra Lee’s semi-homemade collection on Meals Community. Okay, effectively, the precise “aha” second didn’t come till a few years later since I used to be solely 19, undergrad, and consuming Ramen. The entire thought of the present was combining contemporary components with store-bought objects. THIS IS GENIUS! Particularly in case you are juggling a full schedule (or don’t actually wish to cook dinner), however wish to eat healthily.
Quick ahead 18 years and I’m nonetheless leaning into the semi-homemade approach. Thanks, Sandra!
Asian Hen Bowl Substances
- 1 Precooked rotisserie hen, pores and skin eliminated and minimize into items
- 1 bag or four cups pre-chopped coleslaw, no sauce (you discover these with the bagged salad combine)
- 1 bag frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- Noodles or rice of your selection, cooked (I like Udon noodles for this recipe)
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- Inexperienced onion, chopped for topping
Natalie is a Precision Vitamin Stage 2 diet coach and authorized yoga teacher. Her undergraduate diploma is in Well being Sciences. She’s prepared that will help you obtain rockstar confidence along with your eating regimen.
Set your Creator Customized HTML Tab Content material in your Profile web page