Why I find it irresistible: This Olive and Quinoa salad combines a savory heart-healthy fats + vegan full protein + crisp veggies. It may be used as a aspect dish or a foremost characteristic.
I wish to serve it over leafy greens with grilled hen (not vegan).
It additionally shops nicely within the fridge for leftovers in the course of the week!
- 2 cups quinoa, measure cooked
- 1 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup kalamata and inexperienced pitted olives, halved
- 1 cup crimson bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crimson wine or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper (non-compulsory)
Mix all elements in a bowl. Combine and serve. It’s that straightforward!