For all you die-hard Pho loves on the market, I do know that “quick-pho” could make you uneasy. I get it. The perfect Pho is made slowly over a number of hours permitting flavors to blossom right into a savory broth. If that’s you and you’ve got the time, this isn’t the recipe for you. That is an instantaneous pot rooster pho recipe with conventional flavors that can have you ever feeding your loved ones in 15 minutes.
- 1 pound skinless boneless rooster
- four cups rooster inventory
- 2.5 cups water
- 1/2 Tbsp entire anise seed
- 1/2 Tbsp floor cardamom
- 1/2 Tbsp entire black peppercorn
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 2-Three ozrice noodles, measured dry. (I take advantage of no matter my retailer carries. Often Annie Chun’s Pad Thai rice noodles)
- For garnish: mung beans, basil leaves, cilantro leaves, lime, jalapeno, sriracha, hoisin sauce.