The proper sport day appetizer. Pair these crispy taders along with your favourite brisket and roasted root vegetable for a full meal.
- 2 lbs mini spherical potatoes (Generally referred to as “one chunk” potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- three cups child arugula (you possibly can at all times add extra greens!)
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese
- Coarse Salt
The Sauce Elements
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry seasoning
- Scorching sauce or buffalo wing sauce
Mix 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt and 1/2 to 1 Tbsp hidden Valley Ranch Dry seasoning. Alter for desired style.
Mix 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt along with your 1/2-1 Tbsp of your favourite scorching sauce or buffalo sauce. Alter for desired spice degree.